Thanks Heart Foundation and Mums United! Serves: 6 Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cherries, stoned and stems removed
- ½ rockmelon, peeled and cubed
- 1 mango peeled and cubed
- 2 plums, stoned and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 lemon, peel cut into strips
- basil sprigs
- 1. Preheat a barbecue or a grill to moderate.
- 2. Combine cherries, rockmelon, mango, plums and almonds in a bowl and drizzle with honey. Mix well.
- 3. Cut 6 x 30cm square pieces of foil, add a sixth of the fruit mixture to each and place the lemon strips on top. Seal foil and transfer to the barbecue.
- Cook until fruit is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the barbecue and carefully open the parcels.
- Scatter with basil leaves.continue on but
This easy, healthy recipe makes the perfect time saving dessert, simply cook on a preheated BBQ whilst you’re eating dinner. Serve with creamed ricotta for the perfect end to a meal or as a healthy snack.